bonnets for your little honey with an old world feel, with it's soft delicate lace construction, it will be a piece that stays in their collection for a lifetime. an heriloom piece that will go on to live beyond its current time.
this bonnet is made from a soft and delicate cotton lace and has two beautiful designs to choose from. our poet features a close weave of floral and leaf embroidered lace, while our winslet is a soft daisy look floral embroidered lace.
These bonnets come in one sise only, suitable for newborns - 12 months. They are meant to be a prop used for your precious keepsake photos and are not be worn for sun protection or for long periods of time. Please never let your baby sleep with their bonnet on and always ensure you use under adult supervision at all times. Ribbon ties could be a strangulation hazard.
Your special little piece of clothing will come wrapped with love and intention in tissue paper and then wrapped with love and care. It will then be placed into one of our Hero biodegradable bags and posted to you within 5 days of your order being recieved.
Please be sure to tag us in your photos too on socials, as we would love to see your little honey in theirs! @thenamenest Instagram and Facebook.
- cotton lace
Please use gentle, eco friendly detergent to best care for your name nest pieces and ensure they are kept beautiful for a lifetime
- Delicate lace construction
- Cold gentle/delicate machine wash in wash bag with similar colours or gentle hand wash
- Do not bleach, soak or wring
- Drip dry without delay in shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
due to the handmade nature of our lace bonnets there may be tiny variations in sizing and fit. this should be used as a guide only and please note that age is only a guide, as the size of a baby's head can vary and age may not be a perfect indicator of size and fit.
suitable for children 0 - 12 months of age
- Measure from your baby's jaw bone, up around the head (by the hairline, above the forehead where the bonnet will sit), then back down to the jawbone on the other side. our bonnets are approx. 34cm at front opening
- Measure from your baby's temple, from the little indent at the side of the head near their eyes (temple) all the way around the back of the head to the other temple. our bonnets are approx. 30cm in circumference